We are extremely saddened to hear of Murlin Marks passing, our thoughts go out to his family and friends.
Murlin was one of the founding members of the Society and was instrumental in bringing us from a Technical Committee of the EMC Society to our own Society. He continued his efforts over the years, taking on various roles and in 2018 was Awarded the first Sustained Service Award.
Chicago, Illinois, USA
The International Product Safety Engineering Society hosts a premier symposium annually on all relevant topics for workers and innovators in the product safety area.
Join us in Chicago, Illinois, USA for ISPCE 2020 for three days of technical sessions and exhibits!
- Global Market Access & Regulations, Compliance Management
- EMC & Wireless Compliance
- Environmental & Energy Regulations
- Batteries & Energy Storage Systems
- Medical Devices
- Compliance 101
- Hazard Based Safety
- Engineering & Safety Science
- Forensics, Failure & Risk Analysis, Assessment & Management
- Legal, Regulations, Directives & Consumer Protection
- Emerging Technologies & Innovations Live Demonstration of Sensors and Sensing Technologies
- Global Hazardous Locations
Call For Papers
Formal papers & presentations not submitted per submission instructions by the initial deadline may need to be held over until next year depending on the number of submissions.
Please note, when serving as an educational presenter during ISPCE 2020, speakers are permitted to introduce themselves and make reference to the company they represent, or their company activities, as is necessary for context within the course of their presentation. Company sales or other promotional activities should be reserved for other times.