- Global Market Access & Regulations, Compliance Management
- EMC & Wireless Compliance
- Environmental & Energy Regulations
- Batteries & Energy Storage Systems
- Medical Devices
- Compliance 101
- Hazard Based Safety
- Engineering & Safety Science
- Forensics, Failure & Risk Analysis, Assessment & Management
- Legal, Regulations, Directives & Consumer Protection
- Emerging Technologies & Innovations Live Demonstration of Sensors and Sensing Technologies
- Global hazardous Locations
Call For Submissions
Formal papers & presentations not submitted per submission instructions by the initial deadline may need to be held over until next year depending on the number of submissions.
Please note, when serving as an educational presenter during ISPCE 2020, speakers are permitted to introduce themselves and make reference to the company they represent, or their company activities, as is necessary for context within the course of their presentation. Company sales or other promotional activities should be reserved for other times.