The IEEE Product Safety Engineering Society (PSES) invites students to research a topic in Product Compliance Engineering and create a poster/presentation as their research exhibit. Following a call for Abstracts, a total of 8-10 finalists will showcase their posters and be given an opportunity to briefly present their research at the ISPCE 2020 International Symposium. A panel of internal and external judges will vote on each presentation based on the criteria outlined below. All participants will be recognized at an Award Ceremony to be held near the conclusion of the Symposium. The top-three winners will receive the ISPCE 2020 Poster Award cash prizes, and all finalists will receive the gifts. This is a great opportunity for students to showcase their work and research interests. For more information about this event, including evaluation criteria, sample topics, guidelines, and rules vist 2020.psessymposium.org.
This is an open competition for undergraduate and graduate students of Universities, and 4-year and 2-year colleges pursuing studies in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Environmental, Mathematics and other related fields.
2020 ISPCE Poster Award cash prizes to top three finalists ($500, $300, $200), and $50 gifts to all finalists.
Suggested topics include, but are not limited to:
- Batteries & Energy Storage Systems
- Compliance 101
- EMC & Wireless Compliance
- Emerging Technologies & Innovations
- Engineering & Safety Science
- Environmental Regulations, Sustainability & Circular Economy
- Forensics, Failure & Risk Analysis, Assessment & Management
- Global Hazardous Locations
- Global Market Access & Regulations, Compliance Management
- Hazard Based Safety
- Legal, Regulations, Directives & Consumer Protection